KeplerSwap Space Creation Benefits
KeplerSwap as it were is a representative of DeFi 2.0 which has opened up a new world for decentralized finance (DeFi). The referral program is strongly related to the activity level of the user. Meanwhile, SPACE and LUCKY POOL function came along with more innovation and experimentation without doubt.
KeplerSwap’s white paper has it that users can invite more users to join the community promotion on their own willingness in order to provide more support for ecological construction.
What Is SPACE?
SPACE is a function that helps to build bridges among users by encouraging users to participate in referral program and other SPACE activities. This also helps in expanding user’s benefit, and building a decentralized autonomous community. As we can see, SPACE is a function that helps to build bridges among users.
How Can User Join SPACE?
1. When a user participates in liquidity pool himself or recommends other users to provide liquidity to meet the established criteria, he can generate a SPACE by himself and the owner of this SPACE is the SPACE owner. After becoming a SPACE owner, the owner of a SPACE will have two benefits.
2. SPACE Owners will get extra reward, the higher the number of SPACE members and the higher the total number of members participating in liquidity pool, the higher the reward.
3. Every 30 days, the will be voting will be conducted, the top 20 SPACE owners will share the 30-days accumulated reward from the SPACE POOL.
4. If a user does not generate SPACE, they can choose to join SPACEs and vote for other SPACEs.
Rules For Everyone //
1. Every token holder will have the right to vote for SPACE, each account can only join one SPACE permanently.
2. Each user can choose to vote for all SPACEs including their own SPACE, voting is not compulsory.
3. The voting period is 7 days, with the first 5 days being the voting period, and the last two days being the counting period.
This goes without saying that, the number of votes a user has is derived from a mapping of the user’s assets, equal to the token balance plus the number of token lockups the user has engaged in liquidity pool. A snapshot of the user’s current balance and the number of locked positions is taken at the start of each round of voting, at which point the number of assets the user has equals the number of votes they owned, and the user’s token usage and locked positions are not affected after the snapshot.
SPACE is the cornerstone of the entire eco-building, this is one of the two innovative features of KeplerSwap,. All participants of the ecology will join the SPACE ecology, become SPACE owners or join other SPACEs. At the same time, active SPACEs have more right to speak in the whole ecological construction. In the future, SPACE owners are free to propose and initiate resolutions to vote, SPACE members can participate in exercising their voting rights actively, and the ecological development is decided by all members together, truly realize the concept of Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
Early participants are more liable to gain higher!
Get started today; follow us for more upcoming updates!
#KeplerSwap #ETH #BSC #KOLs #SDS #Whitelist